Audeo Publishing Pty Ltd (publisher of Manningham Life) is committed to protecting your personal information.
1. How do we collect personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you. This collection includes your:
- registration when you contribute financially to Manningham Life;
- entry into competitions;
- answers to surveys;
- signing up for our newsletter;
- signing up to join our online communities;
- registration to attend events;
- communications with us such as letters, telephone calls, text messaging and emails regarding services and products.
2. What personal information do we collect?
Generally, we collect and hold the following types of personal information:
- your name and address;
- your telephone number;
- your email contact details;
- transaction details;
- bank account/credit card numbers and associated details as reasonably required in relation to processing payments at your request; and
- any other personal information which may be required in order to facilitate and, where possible, improve your dealings with us.
3. Why do we collect and use your personal information?
We will collect your personal information if it is reasonably necessary for the performance of our business activities and functions:
3.1 Registration as a Contributor to Friends of Manningham Life.
We collect personal information from individuals who contribute financially to Manningham Life to process their payments.
3.2 We will seek your consent to send you our newsletters, special offers and renewal notices.
4. How is your personal information secured?
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We store information both at a secure onsite server and at trusted third-party storage providers.